- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology – ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting – Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Ortholite Sockliner – Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material – Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Push yourself to your limits with the GT-2000 7 shoe, the latest update in the GT-2000 7 series focusing on improved fit, breathability and durability. Engineered to provide maximum support for those who overpronate, or roll inward on their feet when hitting the ground, yet responsive cushioning to minimize overall impact on your body during your run. The shoe is finished with a durable AHAR rubber outsole to keep you on the ground on any road surface and provides you long-lasting support with each stride. Shift your run with peace of mind. Weight: 10.69. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS Men’s GT-2000 7 (2E) Running Shoes, 11W, Indigo Blue/Shocking Orange.