- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology – This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FluidRide Midsole – ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
Less weight, enhanced cushioning, and more energy with every step, the GT-2000 6 model delivers optimized performance and high-mileage durability. A widened forefoot accommodates bunions and reduces irritation, while the upper incorporates a better heel-fit to keep you locked down plus improved toe-spring for a smoother transition. The DuoMax support system and heel-to-toe GEL cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface. Weight: 10.5. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS Men’s GT-2000 6 Running Shoes, 11M, Blue Print/Race Blue.