- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System technology – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte Midsole Material – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PGuard Toe Protector – Enhanced toe durability.
Chase down every point in the men’s GEL-RESOLUTION 7 tennis shoe by ASICS, with all the comfort and support you need to succeed on the court. The durable tennis AHAR outsole gives you the freedom and flexibility to switch direction in a fraction of a second, while the lightweight SOLYTE midsole provides excellent bounce-back and durability. SpEVA 45 technology in the midsole and GEL technology in the rear and forefoot help to cushion each step you take while delivering optimal comfort. The reinforced vamps give extra forefoot support and cushion your feet against impact as you sprint effortlessly from one side of the court to the other. Added stability is provided by the I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM support, which guide your foot in its natural gait during propulsion. The anti-gravel tongue stops debris and dirt from ruining play, while the PGUARD toe protector enhances durability in the toe of the shoe. The inside of the GEL-RESOLUTION 7 tennis shoe gradually adapts to fit your foot like a glove thanks to our personal heel fit (P.H.F.) technology, while the removable ORTHOLITE sockliner provides an extra layer of cushioning and effective moisture management. A shoe that’s built to last, the GEL-RESOLUTION 7 model ensures you’ll be ready to take on any opponent in comfort and style. Weight: 13.4.