- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System – This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology – This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner – This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
Designed for a lightweight ride, the GEL-KAYANO 25 men’s running shoe guarantees high level comfort and stability. FLYTEFOAM technology employs organic super fibers that resist compression, providing enduring bounce on even the longest runs. The springy FLUIDRIDE midsole cushions the foot and reinforces its natural line of movement, working together with the signature GEL technology to minimize impact and protect your joints. Seamless materials and construction techniques keep runners free from uncomfortable pressure points or chafing, while carefully dispersed eyelets allow for more even pressure distribution over the lacing, to give a custom-fit feel. The shoe’s sleek design features an internal elastic sleeve that fits snugly around your foot like a sock, with a knit upper inspired by the belt of a traditional Japanese kimono. These shoes will give you the energy and stability you need to run further every time. Weight: 11.85 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes, 9M, White/Blue Print.