- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS normal EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also options enhanced cushioning and sturdiness.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL BRAND TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock throughout influence and toe-off phases, and permits motion in a number of planes because the foot transitions by means of the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the load of the only real unit whereas retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: Moisture administration (ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: A sockliner which may be eliminated to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Under-laying help within the literal forefoot and heel counter give the good stability from forefoot to rearfoot. PGUARD on the medial aspect provides higher sturdiness throughout foot drag. Mesh higher provides nice flexibility and breathability.
ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Women’s Tennis Shoe, Papaya/Grand Shark, 6 B US.