- ABOUT THE OXFORD: Unlike the derby shoe, the oxford shoe is characterised by a sewn-closed backside of the lacing part and stitching eyelet facings beneath the vamp.
- LEATHER: Each pair of those black males’s oxford footwear is roofed in high quality leather-based, that solely appears and feels higher with put on and tear.
- WHERE TO WEAR: Sport this basic costume shoe for males to raise on a regular basis outfit or to accent fits for particular events (i.e. weddings, enterprise informal outings and birthday dinner bashes).
- LACE UP: Classic tie shoe strings uphold their conventional design and permit for a custom-made match.
- FLEXIBLE SOLES: Lightweight soles made totally of rubber are optimized to suit and transfer along with your toes. Its grippy rubber sole creates higher contact with varied surfaces similar to wooden, cement, carpets, and so on. for constant help & cushioning.
With an undeniably dapper profile, this black leather-based derby shoe is dressed to impress with good-looking, cap-toe stitching, and an almond-shaped toe.
Aldo Men’s Klervi Oxford, Black, 9.5.