- Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning; Weight: 9 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm / forefoot: 10 mm)
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs; Aramis-inspired knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Soft suede lining; Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
These men’s running shoes are designed with responsive cushioning and a lower midsole drop for a close-to-the-ground feel. A Boost midsole provides energy-returning cushioning with every touchdown and push-off, and a knit upper gives them an adaptive fit.
adidas Men’s Pureboost DPR Running Shoe, Black/Black/Grey, 9 M US.