- Lightweight running shoes with an energy-returning Boost midsole
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Mesh, textile and synthetic upper for durability
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get; Weight: 8 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 27 mm / forefoot: 17 mm); Arch type: High / normal
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
Crafted by master Japanese shoemaker Omori and worn by the top marathon finishers in the world, these men’s running shoes provide a precise fit for training and long-distance racing. A responsive Boost midsole returns energy at every step, and a lightweight breathable mesh upper with internal reinforcements offers superior support.
adidas Men’s Adizero Adios 4 Running Shoe, black/white/black, 8.5 M US.