- The A.T.A.C 2.0 Side Zip Desert boot features a full-length dual durometer Ortholite foot bed with Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort and flexibility. Ortholite Acilles cuff for extra comfort.
- This tactical boot has a shock mitigation system, strobal construction with lighter weight upper construction making these military boots ideal for use as patrol, missions, or law enforcement boots.
- The Slip and Oil Resistant Outsole with SlipSteam waterproof BBP membrane keep your feet dry and steady for all missions, patrols or hiking. Featuring a side YKK zipper and rugged suede toe, these tactical boots are built for protection.
- The knife pocket is a key bonus on these 8-inch military boots which is why the A.T.A.C 2.0 Desert boot should be your go to tactical boot.
- WHY 5.11 – Apparel that is built for your environment. 5.11 creates products for both professionals and consumers that embody our mission to create purpose-built tactical gear for the most demanding missions. Always Be Ready
The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 8″ height, the 5.11 A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.