- 5 mm neoprene supplies consolation and suppleness, together with wonderful waterproofing, shock absorption and warmth retention properties; adjusts to your foot form to withstand blisters and chafing
- Completely sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle space for added safety from moisture
- Fleece lining is comfortable, sturdy and supplies distinctive heat in frigid environments; 2 mm of thermal foam below footbed; consolation rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40°C to 4°C)
- Outsole with rugged molded lugs for elevated traction on slippery and uneven terrain
- 100% waterproof winter boots; EVA contoured, molded midsole for elevated help
Ideal for outside work or leisure actions throughout frigid climate, Muck Arctic Sport Rubber High Performance Men’s Winter Boots will preserve your ft heat in temperatures as little as -40 °F (-40°C), even whenever you’re standing ankle deep in snow and slush. Offering each help and luxury, these insulated boots have a contoured midsole and heat fleece lining with thermal foam below the footbed. The 5 mm neoprene in these males’s snow boots provides quite a few advantages: it is waterproof, it absorbs shock, retains warmth and prevents chafing by adjusting to the pure contours of the ft. These males’s winter boots with molded lugs are constructed with a fully-sealed rubber shell that extends excessive above the ankle for additional safety when strolling in deeper snow.
Muck Arctic Sport Rubber High Performance Men’s Winter Boots, Black, 10M US.