- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Dusty Olive (61240), Brown/Gold (61241)
The Trail 2650 Mid, which is a mid-height, waterproof boot based on the feature-rich original. Its namesake comes from the legendary 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail that spans the length of the West Coast. And with GORE-TEX waterproof protection, you can have confidence in each step, whether day hiking on the PCT or logging miles around town this winter.