- SHOE SIZE: “B” = Medium width, “D” = Wide width, “2A” = Narrow width
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners obsessed with softness and cushioning. Sleeker than in the past, this shoe will appeal to people who love tons of cushion but – until now – haven’t loved the style.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- THE PERFECT FIT AND FEEL: The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS: The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
It doesn’t get softer than this. DNA LOFT cushioning, a plush fit and super soft transitions make every stride luxurious. Who said running has to hurt?
Brooks Womens Glycerin 17 Running Shoe – Ebony/Wild Aster/Fig – B – 9.0.
There are no reviews yet.